PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reverb 10 - Day 25

December 25 – Photo:  Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.


This photo captures me the most for 2010. It was taken by a classmate of mine from college, Heather, right after my college graduation ceremony from Northern Arizona University up in Flagstaff, Arizona.  It reveals the me that I had worked so hard to be. It is a photo that captured a moment of completely happiness and accomplishment...the day that I finally graduated from college. And I was able to share the moment with the two most important people in my life, my son and husband. I love this photo of me...It shows how happy I am for accomplishing one of the most important goals in my life.



To read more about my college journey click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola