PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is Playing Wednesday

I'm a little bit late posting this up today, but I am full on in the swing of all things holiday and I am trying to get my act together because my husband and I are throwing a Christmas get together this Saturday for a couple of friends and neighbors and I am sooo very behind on the planning and cleaning. Especially the cleaning! Ahhhh!

Alright, now that I have that off my chest on to What is Playing Wednesday.

With the current season that we are in, what is playing most of the time in my car or on my iTunes at Christmas music. So this past weekend I dug through the archives and found some of my favorite collections of Christmas music and I found my all time favorite Christmas recordings. I think that since we are having the party and I'm looking for the right music for it, that I have definitely found myself going for the more "chill" Christmas music this year.

Here is a little sampling of my favorites this year!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Have a great rest of the week and take some time to enjoy some great Christmas music!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola