PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb 10 - Day 22

December 22 – Travel: How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? 

During 2010 I only traveled to places that I could get to by car in 5 hours or less. I needed to stay close to home this year. I needed my small family this year and they needed me. A few brief trips were taken to celebrate milestones. The milestone of my 10 year anniversary, a trip to participate in my graduation ceremony & a trip to celebrate my graduation and finally a short weekend away to the mountains during the hottest part of summer with good friends. The trips were all short, but absolutely perfect. They were just the respite that I needed...short little breaks from reality to give me the strength to go back to real life with a new renewed spirit.

In 2011 I plan to begin to travel again. And the trips are BIG! We are planning our first family trip to Disneyland and my son is so very excited. He can't stop talking about getting to go to where Mickey Mouse lives. We will also be joined by my Sister in Law and her kids and should be a great trip with many memories! The big trip for me will be in August...I have agreed to join a team and participate in the Portland to Coast relay up in Oregon with some old friends from high school. I can't wait to do it...I think that it will be so much fun! I'm sure that there will be smaller trips throughout the year. Trips to the mountains and trips to Vegas, but nothing in writing.

2011 is going to be a big year and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola