PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

Reverb 10 - Day 17

Reverb10 - Day 17: Lesson Learned–What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? 

The best thing that I learned was that I couldn't wait around for others to do things when something is important to me. I found that I was constantly waiting for things to happen. What I learned was that I needed to take action in order for my life to move forward instead of always waiting.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. I just hate that word. It was something that I have always done. Waiting.

Waiting for people to accept me.

Waiting for things to come to me.

Waiting for my chance.

I instead have decided to just start taking my chances. Now I find myself doing things rather than waiting for things. And I now feel so much more in control of my life. And happy. Truly happy because I am now a part of what happens in my life instead of watching my life pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola