PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb 10 - Days 14 & 15

Reverb 10 - Day 14: What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? 

The one thing that I appreciate most from the past year is my education and the sacrifices that were made to receive it. I finally graduated from college this past May. It is something that I have wanted to do for years, but because of one reason or another I have had excuses for not finishing. But after some life changing events a couple of years ago, I made the decision to finish...no matter what it takes. And it took a lot. A lot of money. A lot of time away from my family. A lot of missed sleep staying up late doing homework. And a lot of encouragement from my friends and husband.

I appreciate all that went into me getting my degree. And I love each and everyone that helped me along the way. I know that I have told them...but I really do appreciate everything that was done for me. I would never have finished without the help that I received. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


Reverb 10 - Day 15: Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

There are so many memories that I want to capture, but the ones that are most important to me are:

1) My son's third birthday party
2) My 10 anniversary trip with my husband and our subsequent renewing of our vows
3) Graduating from college with my bachelors degree
4) Getting house guests from back home...both my best friend and her family & my dad and stepmom
5) Our family trip up to the mountains this summer with our good friends the Moore's
6) A quick weekend trip to Vegas with my hubby this summer to see Garth Brooks in concert
7) Game nights with friends
8) Making great new friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola