PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! - Thankfulness Challenge


#23 - I am thankful for friends that invite us into their homes!

My husband has worked every Thanksgiving since I've known him (he works in retail) so each year we either skip Thanksgiving or I cook up a small meal that we enjoy together after he gets home from work. This year a good friend of mine has graciously invited my son & I (and when he gets off work, my husband) into her home to enjoy the holiday with her and her family. I am really looking forward to help cook the big meal and to contribute some of my own dishes. I really am truly thankful to not have to spend the holiday alone like we usually do.

Thank you Moore family for opening your home to us...it means more than you ever will know.

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola