PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

#3 - Thankfulness Challenge

If anyone is wanting to join in please do...There isn't any linkup.
Just pull the badge art (at bottom of this post) and put it in your post.


#3 ~ I am thankful for my wonderful amazing son! 


I am so lucky to have given birth to my beautiful baby boy. We had some hard times in the beginning with his club feet, but that is really the only thing that has been hard about being his mom. His personality is sweet and welcoming. He is genuinely nice and polite. He loves to give hugs and kisses. And I just love to be around him. I consider myself to be the luckiest woman in the world to have been given such a precious gift.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola