PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

#4 ~ Thankfulness Challenge


#4 ~ I am thankful to live in in Arizona


I am so thankful that I am able to live in such an amazing place. I really love living in the Desert and everything that goes along with it. (Well most everything...the spiders and snakes I could do without!) I love being able to wake up to sunshine every morning and I love the beautiful sunsets that we get almost nightly. The scenery and beauty of the landscape is so beautiful that my jaw has dropped more than once looking at it. The cactus, the desert, the Grand Canyon, the mountains. It is all so beautiful and I am glad that I am able to make the state of Arizona my home.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola