PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

#11 - Thankfulness Challenge

#11 - I am thankful for mistakes that I learn from

Yeah, I know another weird one, but I really am thankful for the mistakes that I have made in my life....mostly because I have chosen the learn from each and every one of them. Making a mistake allows me to grow & allows me to improve myself. Just remember that as Al Franken said,
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola