PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness Challenge (#19-22)


#19 - I am thankful for reliable transportation. Over the past year my car has broken down numerous times, accelerated on it's own and just plain been a pain in the rear. BUT last week I traded it in and got a brand new car. I am so thankful to have this new car because now I don't have to worry about my son's safety while driving it, I don't have to worry about fixing it because the new one is under warranty and I don't have to worry about whether or not it will break down in the middle of the road.


#20 - I am thankful that I can afford to buy food for the holidays. I know that not everyone has that ability and I am truly thankful that my husband and I both have jobs and can afford something that sadly is considered a luxury to some.


#21 - I am thankful for quiet moments to myself. I don't get many of them but I treasure the quiet moments that I can steal away for myself to read a book, take a nap or just sit and write in my journal.


#22 - I am thankful for date nights with my husband. I look forward to time that we get to spend alone together and I treasure those moments. Both of us understand that date nights and time alone is essential to keeping our marriage and relationship healthy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola