PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#9 - Thankfulness Challenge


#9 - I am thankful for my son's amazing teacher

2 years ago when we abruptly had to change my son's daycare/preschool we were so very, very lucky to find the center that he is currently in. He had been in an in-home daycare his first 3 years of life and that is what I always thought that I wanted...but then things changed and we had to find somewhere on very short notice. The center that we ended up choosing was one of the best things to happen to him. They helped him with socializing, learning and making friends.

And his teacher this year is just amazing. He is now in a private kindergarten program in his center and the amount of things that he is learning each day is just astounding. The classroom has only 12 students and while he is only 4 years old (he will be five in January AHHHH!!! My baby boy is growing waaaayyy too quickly!!) he is already reading, doing math, spelling tests, etc. I am so thankful for Ms. Debbie that I just want to hug her on a daily basis. Thank you Ms. Debbie for being Caleb's mentor, his friend and his teacher. I know that he loves you and we do too!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola