PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#8 - Thankfulness Challenge


#8 - I am thankful for my friends who aren't afraid of depression

I am so very lucky to have such wonderful friends. They are really there for me when I am down. They make me laugh. And the memories that we make are just amazing!! 
I have been having a very hard time lately dealing with depression and three of these friends have been so wonderful, supporting and really, really there for me. They call me to check up on me. They help me to laugh and to see the beauty of what surrounds me. And what I appreciate the most from is them not being afraid of depression but for helping me to tackle it head on. Thank you so much Sarah, Suzie and MaryAnn...I am so thankful that you are there to hold my hand while I climb this mountain back to my old self. I can't tell you how much your caring and support means to me! Hugs to you girls!! Great big bear hugs!


Photobucket

1 comment:

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola