PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 5, 2011

#5 ~ Thankfulness Challenge


#5 ~ I am thankful for my home
 
From Pinterest
 
I am so thankful that not only do I have a home, but I have a home that I love. I mostly love it because it is where my family lives. It is the place that we create memories and have some of the best moments. It is the place that I brought my son home from the hospital to. It is the place that I have had profound conversations with my husband and with friends. It is where I laugh. Where I play. Where I have cried and where I love and where I am loved. It is where I lay my head down to sleep and where I dream.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola