PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankfulness Challenge - Will you join in??


November is the month of thankfulness and so I decided to do a post each day dedicated to something that I am thankful for. And since I am starting a day late you get two things today!!

If anyone is wanting to join in please do...There isn't any linkup.
Just pull the badge art (at bottom of this post) and put it in your post.

#1 ~  I am so thankful for my wonderful supportive husband. 


We have been through a lot in our marriage and I'm lucky because he "gets" me. He understands my needs, loves my wackiness and accepts me for who I am. He is handsome, sweet and kind...and it is my dream that our son grows up to be just as wonderful as his father.

#2 ~ I am thankful for my job.
I am so very lucky not only to have a job, but to also have a job that I love. (Not 1 job that I love, but actually 2!) I work in the creative field and it is so amazing to be around co-workers that are not only fun but also understand what it is like to work in this field. When you spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week at work it's so very important to find something that you love...and somewhere that you like to go and I am so thankful that I have found that in my lifetime!

 


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola