PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What is Playing Wednesday

Ok...so I have been on a big country music kick lately, but one song recently released has made it's way to my all time favorite list. I just love, love, love the new song Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean ft. Kelly Clarkson. It just gives me goosebumps it is so good. If you haven't heard it yet, here it is (in a live version, no less) for you to give a listen to! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.




Another collaboration that I also am loving on right now is the Zac Brown Band & Alan Jackson song As She's Walking Away. It is seriously good music! I have been a big fan of the Zac Brown Band for a couple of years now, and this song is definitely at the top of my list for them! The voices of Alan Jackson and Zac Brown sound so amazing together...Check it out!



Happy Wednesday!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello I am a new follower from Blog Hop Thursday. I would love a follow back at
    http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you back from TTT and I LOVE country music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like some country songs but it's a hit or miss with me.

    I'm a new GFC follower from Traveling Through Thursday Hop.

    Carli
    http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola