PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is Playing Wednesday

Today's What is Playing Wednesday is dedicated to my son Caleb. Yesterday was his birthday so I let him help me choose what to put up today and we went with all of his current favorite songs. These are all the songs that whenever he hears them he gets so excited and yells, "I LOOOOVVVE that song...make it louder mommy!!!" Yep, I have a child that loved music just as much as I do. So in honor of his birthday here is a list of all of his current favorite songs...and they range from happy pop to some alternative with country in between:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Happy birthday little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola