PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Perfect Playtime Afternoon

Do you ever have one of those absolutely perfect afternoons with your child? This past week, I had one of those days. I got home from work, picked up Caleb from daycare and we both were in a great mood. I didn’t want to go home and cook dinner. Or clean house. Or chill on the couch. I just wanted to spend some time with my little one and have some fun. So, we drove home, I went inside and changed out of my work clothes and we walked to the local park.

We had so much fun going down the slides. Swinging on the swings. Running. Climbing. Jumping. No time restraints. No thinking about our evening schedule…or working about what needs to be done. It was just fun mommy and Caleb time. And it was much needed after the hectic last week and weekend that we had.

I only had my iPhone on me, but I knew that I wanted to capture some of the fun, so I used my favorite app (Instagram) to catch a couple of shots.





I love those moments that I get to spend with him. And I know the importance of them, because time goes by too quickly and soon he won’t think it’s so cool to go to the park with mommy.

 

ps. I can't believe that it's been over a week since I last posted. I'm soooo sorry! I will be much better and probably over do it this weekend to make up. I've got lots to still do...Christmas photos, New Years and Caleb's birthday party!


Smart and Trendy Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola