PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We Bit of Me Wednesday

I am once again joining in on Leigh's we bit of me wednesday over on her blog. She always has some of the best questions! So here are my answers. If you want to join in just copy the questions, answer them on your own blog and go on over to her blog and link up!


{one} have you ever been on tv? 
Nope, never. And that's just fine with me. I like my quiet little life and have no desire to be on tv.
{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Hmmm...that's a hard one. It's a toss up, because my two favorite from the year are on opposite ends of the spectrum, but I loved both Inception and Toy Story 3.

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in. I love the cocoon feeling that I get from having it that way.

{four} do you cut coupons?
Heck yes. I save a TON of moola every year by clipping coupons.

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes. Weird and a little OCD, but definitely me.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Ranch all the way.

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yeppers....we get BHG, Men's Health, Real Simple & Sunset in our house.

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
I can't even remember, and that's so sad. I need to change that immediately.

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?


 Peach. I love, love, love fresh peach pie. It is my all time favorite dessert.

{ten} black olives or green olives?
Depends on the dish. I like them both.

2 comments:

  1. oooo and pie with a lattice top no less. it always makes me feel so Martha-y when I show up to a party with a pie that has a lattice top!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola