PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why we work

After 10 years of marriage some people wonder why and how my husband and I manage to stay together and are so happy. Well, this past weekend I was reminded once again of why we are a perfect match for each other!

Over the past two weeks they have been resurfacing all of the streets in my part of the valley and when they do that, they also cover up all of the lane markings and you just have a large wonderfully spacious black surface to drive on. My husband and I were in the car together this weekend and when we came upon one of these roads (it was supposed to be a three-lane road) and since no one was around he began swerving and we looked at each other and said at the same time “Look at this. Wide lanes…this is sooo luxurious!”




Yep, we are both Seinfeld lovers and we can recite amazing quotes that fit our situations perfectly. And it is one of the many reasons that I love my husband... 'Cause a man that can quote amazingly perfectly timed pop culture references definitely has my heart!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow!

    ~Whitney @ Keeping up with Kynlee

    http://keepingupkynlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, found you through the Bloghop. Now following and hope you can drop by at one of mys sites below and follow back. Thanks a lot!
    Etcerera Etcetera
    Spice Up Your Life
    Nostalgic Marveling
    Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! Seinfeld lover here too:) Already following you but just dropped by to see what's new with you. Have a great day and don't forget to check our Show Yo' Flow Campaign to read the amazing interview with Tiffany and see what surprises she has for our readers! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola