Every now and then a good friend and fellow blogger Melissa posts little bits about herself on her blog. I always love getting these insights into her life and who she is and I mean to write one myself. She did another one yesterday and inspired me to do the same...
soooo....here are 10 random things about me!
1) I am addicted to just about anything that Joss Whedon does. Buffy, Firefly, Angel, Dr. Horrible...all of it. He rocks.
2) I am a nerd. And I don't care who thinks that about me. I am who I am and I'm damn proud of it.
3) I love, love, love to bake. And cook. I just love being in the kitchen and creating yummy things to eat. It's also why I'm chubby.
4) I drive a VW. It's the third one my husband and I have owned together. Yet another addiction of mine. I can't imagine not driving one.
5) I love orange juice and orange flavored things, but I hate to eat oranges. They are gross and the texture of them makes me want to vomit.
6) I think that I am the only person that lives in the desert that hates the rain. I think that it smells like wet dog when it rains. Ewwww.
7) I am very opinionated when it comes to politics, but I hate to talk to people about politics. It just makes me angry, so I keep my thoughts to myself. But know that I am screaming at you on the inside while I am smiling and nodding.
8) I love to read. While I usually read heavier, meatier books I do enjoy a good romance novel every now and then and I have a secret stash of Nora Roberts novels.
9) I put makeup on everyday...even if I don't plan on leaving the house. I feel naked without it.
10) I take long showers everyday. Ones that last at least 15 minutes. It's my quiet time and I love it.
There you have it! Happy Monday!