This week's questions:
1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
5. Do you make Christmas cookies?
1) What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
My favorite way to each chicken is fried. I LOVE good, homemade fried chicken. Now, I don't have it very often because it is so very bad for you...but it is so very yummy!
2) Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
Yep! But I am still in the process of getting everything up. The tree is up, the nativity scene is up and some other things inside, but I still find myself doing a little more everyday. My hubby has gotten the lights up that go on the house, but he is still working on the other lights that go outside.
3) What is your favorite article of clothing?
Definitely my lounge around the house yoga pants. They are holy and way too big...but they are so wonderfully comfy! And while I may never (or actually SHOULD never) wear them out of the house they are by far my most favorite item of clothing!
4) Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
5) Do you make Christmas cookies?
Heck yes! I love to bake and the holiday season is just another reason to hit the kitchen and bake up a storm. I also always make baskets of Christmas cookies for my neighbors as gifts during this time of year and I can't wait to try out some new recipes that I have been collecting! Looking for a recipe to try out for Christmas? Check out my eggnog cookies...they are delish and absolutely perfect for Christmas!!