PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy "Thanks Giving" Day

Today is not just the Thanksgiving holiday, but it is a day of "Thanks Giving." A day that we give thanks for all that we have...not just the tangible items, but the things that we can feel and not see.

I am so very lucky to live such a blessed life. A life that is filled with great family and friends. A life that has given me a child that is the perfect mixture of all that is good between my husband and I. A life that has given me the chance to live in a beautiful house that is filled with love and comfort. A life in which I can work at a job that I love. A life that is just full....full of amazingly wonderfulness, so much of which I don't even know how to put it into words.

Happy "Thanks Giving" Day to everyone. May you take the time not just today, but everyday to give thanks for what life has afforded you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola