PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A love letter to my husband


Dear Chris,

I love you.

I treasure our life together and I love what we have created together…our beautiful little boy, our home and our love. You make me feel special when I feel unattractive. You lift me up when I am feeling blue. You make me laugh when I don’t feel like laughter is possible.

We have been through tough times in our 11 years of marriage. Really tough times…things that would destroy other marriages, but somehow we pushed through it. We made it work. There were times that I wanted to give up and throw in the towel, but you wouldn’t give in. You pushed on…and for that I am grateful. While we can’t take back our past actions we have managed to move past them and build a stronger marriage, stronger than I ever thought was possible.

Thank you for loving me. All of me. And for accepting me as I am...loving all of my little quirks and wacky-nesses. Thank you for allowing me to grow and become the woman that I am. Your support of me and my everyday choices are one of the things that keep me sane in this crazy world that we live in.

Thank you.

I love you.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola