PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Edit Me Challenge - Guest Judge!

I am so excited to be the guest judge this week for the Edit Me Challenge over at my wonderful bloggy friend Branson's blog My Reflection of Something. I submitted one of my photos from my recent trip to Tombstone, Arizona and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the challenge!

My original photo

If you are new to my blog coming over from Branson's blog, take a look around and thank you so much for visiting! Good luck everyone...seriously I can't wait to see all of your edits! (And wowza...talk about great prize this week! Who doesn't love a new logo or blog design!)

My Reflection of Something





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola