PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

I have a confession to make

So, remember my last post? The one about my big list of things to do over the weekend?

Well, I didn't get any of those things done. Not. A. Single. One.

And it was great!! Instead I went on a date with my husband and finally saw Harry Potter. (It was AMAZING and I cried. Twice.) We had friends over and had a game night. I slept in. I swam in the pool. I laid out in the sun. And I caught up on my DVR'd shows.

It was lazy.

And it was perfect.

And it was definitely what the doctor ordered.

I finished the weekend feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. And when my husband and I picked up Caleb from Grandma's house I was so ready to see him again...I missed my little guy, but I was glad to have gotten the break to recharge my batteries!

Happy Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola