PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Changes...


I’ve been a bit MIA from my blog this past week and it’s because I’ve been working on a big transition. A big project and a big change in my life. And well…I’m a bit scared of this new thing. But I’ve decided to just jump in head-first and let the chips fall where they may! A quote that I once read and has stuck with me for years is...
“You’ll never leave where you are until you decide where you’d rather be.”

And I think that I finally know where I would rather be.

I'm not quite ready to share it with the world yet...I am still working out all the details, but I am excited. So very, very excited. And scared...and deliriously happy...and nervous. All at the same time!

But of this I am sure, I would hate it to not try for my dreams because I was afraid. I would rather try and possibly fail, than to have never tried and always wonder, "What if." So here I go...



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Breaks can be such a good thing. Sounds like a positive transition. Excited to hear what it will be! Stopping over from FTLOB's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FTLOB Comment Love Day. I know what you mean, and you are exactly right! I try not to regret anything and sometimes that means taking a leap of faith! Good luck, and can't wait to hear the details! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola