PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

I've got a big list...

...of things to do this weekend!

I get to have 2 days minus a certain 4 year old and I have a list a mile long to get done while he's gone. It's amazing how much you can get done without a preschooler trailing after you!

  • Mop the Floors
  • Clean out the Pantry
  • Work in the Backyard
  • Organize the Garage (So we can finally park both cars in it!)
  • Clean-up Caleb's room and get rid of some stuff!

The hubs and I are also squeezing in a date night tonight.

And get ready for this....

WE ARE SLEEPING IN TOMORROW MORNING!!!

Seriously...this is the best part of the entire time...I daydream about sleeping in on a daily basis. But since the kiddo is an early riser this only happens when he stays the night at Auntie's or Grandma's house!

Have a great weekend...I know I'm going to!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola