PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Have I finally cured my picky eater?

Tonight was a milestone in our house...I actually got my son to try everything on his plate! To some people this might not sound like much, but in our household this is a HUGE deal. I think anyone with a picky eater understands this dilemma. You know this kind of child...it's the child that thinks that chicken nuggets and mac & cheese are a full meal. The child that acts like vegetables were created by the devil and that everything must be dipped in either ketchup or ranch.

But not tonight...not in my house. Dinner tonight consisted of my hubby's fall-off-the bones tender bbq'd pork ribs, baked beans and peas. Any my little one ate a little bit of everything on his plate.

That's right...he even ate his vegetables! I just about fell out of my chair when this happened. And then I praised him and my hubby and I high-fived.

Needless to say, it was a successful night in the Schell household. Let's just hope that this begins a new trend around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola