PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lamps, Lamps, Lamps - But which one to choose?

I really need some new bedside lamps in my master bedroom. I love to read at night before going to sleep, but when my hubby is ready for bed, he just wants to sleep. Since we have no bedside lamps that means lights out and no reading for me unless I want to go back out into the living room.

I found these three lamps online and I love them all! It's so hard to choose one! What do you think?

Cooled Globes Lamp from Anthropology

Marston Crystal Lamp from Pottery Barn

Bancroft Crystal Lamp from Pottery Barn
Aren't they all great? I know that I definitely want to go with a crystal or glass base of some sort but to go with color or clear...I just can't choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola