PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What is Playing Wednesdays

I am a huge music freak. I love everything about it...finding someone new to listen to, going down memory lane with something from my past, getting caught up in the emotion of a song. Everything!

So I decided to post on Wednesday's exactly what it is that I am currently loving and this week it is the new double album from David Gray titled Foundling.  I have loved David Gray for quite sometime now, and this album is my new favorite. It is bittersweet, full of simple, subtle haunting songs...and I'm in love with him all over again! I think that with all of the rain and the amount of hours that my husband has been working lately is what led me to this album...it seems to fit my mood. Check it out!


Here's a video of my favorite David Gray song, "This Years Love"...it's from a couple of years ago, but still one of my faves!



Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola