PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites

I love, love, love summer! The bright colors of summer...the warmth of summer...lounging by the pool. All of it! Here are some of my favorite summer items that I have found on the web this past week...

#1 ~ I seriously love this bag! I think that it would be perfect for summer...pool parties, picnics, swim lessons. It is so much fun!
kate spade tropical jezibel
#2 - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these sandals! Especially since they would go with just about anything!
Mark & James by Badgley Mischka Maiko sandal
#3 - These little piggies are awesome!
Piggy Platters, Servers & Bowls from Napa Style
#4 - This kate spade purse is so bright and fun. Just perfect for carrying around all my crap this summer!
kate spade verandah place small small coal

#5 - I need these. (Yes...need!) We love having friends & family over for BBQ's & pool parties in the summer and I think these would be great to use when they come!
BBQ Condiment Set from Pottery Barn


 You can tell that I love it all...from handbags, to totes, to shoes and serving pieces! Happy Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola