PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Being 1300 miles away sucks

Caleb with Grandpa this past fall


Dear Dad,

I just wanted to say that I love you!

I know that you are currently in the hospital after having surgery and I really wish that I could be there with you. It's times like this that I wish that I didn't live so far away from you and the rest of my family! The 1300 miles are just killing me...but I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and sending out prayers, positive thoughts and good juju to you for quick healing! We will be seeing you in just a few short months when we come to visit, but Caleb sends his love and lots & lots of hugs in the mean time!

Get well soon...

Luv ya!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola