PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Viva Las Vegas


So we are getting ready to set off for our first trip of the summer…hubby and I are taking a childfree weekend and heading on over to Las Vegas.

The little one is spending some time with grandma and papadaka and we are driving from one desert to another desert. Yes, I know that Vegas in July isn’t anyone’s idea of getting away, but heck, I'm on a budget and it’s way cheaper in the summer!

This trip isn’t going to be anything fancy, just a short break from reality. It will include a lot of sleeping in (‘cause anyone that is a parent to a toddler knows that sleeping in NEVER happens anymore), some photo taking, a little bit of gambling,


Definitely some time spent in a lounge chair next to this pool.
(With wonderful, yummy, drinks in hand and possibly some poolside gambling.)



And a special appearance by one of my favorite artists of all time…


Yep, Garth Brooks! My hubby scored us some of the hardest to get tickets in Vegas and our seats are awesome. We are only 10 rows back in the center. I can’t wait…

1 comment:

  1. Have fun you two....and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola