1) Pitas & hummus. Yummmmm
2) Good books--I have been on a reading kick and have finished three books in the past week and a half. (A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand & Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson)
3) My iPad--To read above books on and keep my sick toddler occupied when he is not whining about being sick.
4) Beautiful Weather--Living in the desert, while hot in the summer, has absolutely beautiful weather in the spring. And right now the weather is just about perfect. 80 degrees everyday and nice and cool in the mornings.
5) American Idol--O.M.G. do I love the new judges. It is like the show is new all over again.
6) Twitter--I am completely addicted and I love all of the funny that I find on there. It can seriously brighten my day when things are completely sucking.
7) Restaurants that get "it"--I love going out to eat at a kid friendly restaurant that has something to keep my kiddo occupied so that the experience is relaxing for everyone involved. (I love you Oregano's!)