PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I wonder where he gets it from?

Lately it seems like every other time I go to take my kiddo's photo he has to make a funny face for the camera. I used to get upset and beg him to smile "normal" for me so that I could get a "good" shot.

But then I realized that I was looking at it all wrong. Those funny face photos are just a part of him. A wonderful, fun glimpse into who he really is. What he really is...because my Caleb is just a ball of fun energy. A kid full of smiles, goofyness and sillyness.





And I absolutely love every funny face that he makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola