PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our First "Real" Family Vacation

This past week we took our first "real" family vacation. By real vacation I mean a vacation as a family that didn't involve going to see family...all of our previous trips have always been about going back up to Washington State to visit our hometown and see the grandparents and friends. Don't get me wrong...I love those trips, but it was such a great time to finally go on a vacation that was all about us. All about us doing what we wanted, when we wanted on our own schedule. A vacation that was all about having fun!

And lots and lots of fun was had!

Last Saturday we loaded up a rented van, picked up my sister-in-law and two nephews and headed on the road to Disneyland! We had three amazing days in both of the parks, California Adventure and Disneyland and I have so many great memories. It was the perfect age for Caleb's first visit...he loved just about everything, except the Haunted Mansion. (Which he keeps talking about..."no windows, no doors, no way out...I never want to go back to that place mommy, not even when I get old!")























1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaah SOOOOO CUTE. i remember my first (and every) experience at disneyland. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola