PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

4 things I love...

1 - My amazing son. He has been such a trooper during all of the tests and doctor’s office visits that he has had to endure over the past month. His strength and ability to rebound just amazes me!

2 - Adele – I have been listening to her new album since it came out last week on repeat and I’m still not sick of it. I love, love, love her

3 - Subway flatbread chicken cordon bleu sandwiches. It’s my new fave quick thing to get for lunch at work. (Good thing there’s a subway 4 doors down from my office…yummy!)

4 - My network of friends both online and in person. Everyone has been so amazing and supportive while my family has been going through everything with my son. I love you all and am so thankful to have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola