PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Center of Attention

Caleb hamming it up at dinner.
Caleb loves to be the center of attention. He likes to think that everything he does is pretty awesome. And while I like to think that everything he does is pretty awesome ('cause c'mon, I'm his mama and what else am I going to think?), not everyone thinks the same thing.

My friend Melissa's daughter Taylor giving Caleb the "look" at the dinner table.
This is the look that most other kids give him when he is hamming it up. A look of "what the heck are you doing?"

But my little man is not fazed by anything or anyone and he just keeps doing his "thang." Yep, that's Caleb, a little wacky, a little crazy, a whole bundle of cuteness and a man after my own heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola