PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Adult?

My little brother and his fiance had a baby girl yesterday and I became an aunt, but all that I can think about is: When did my little brother become old enough to be a father? Heck, for that matter when did I become an adult? I certainly don’t feel like an adult. I mean, yes, I do have bills and a house, a son of my own and a full-time job, but I don’t feel “adult.”

What does feeling “adult” even feel like? When I was younger it seemed like those “adult” people were so boring. They went to work, cooked meals, paid bills, grocery shopped, read books in their spare time and played cards and boring board games with their friends.

But now that I do all those “adult” things I don’t feel boring…heck, I think that my friends and I are all pretty fun!

A perspective change sure makes everything look different doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola