PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Family Member


Ever since my husband and I were married, we knew that we eventually would want to get a dog for our family. But, we also knew that it wasn’t going to be just any old dog...we both really wanted to get a boxer. My hubby’s dad & stepmom had always had boxers when he was growing up and he just fell in love with them...and then quickly after I started dating Chris I fell in love with them also!

Our new girl is a beautiful fawn boxer named Nina. She is about 2 years old and super sweet! She is on the small size for a boxer but has beautiful markings and a great personality.


We’ve been told that she knows quite a few commands, but so far we have only tried sit, stay and up and she knows all of them.


She is also so good with Caleb and they are best friends already! He can’t wait until she can sleep on his bed with him...


If anyone in the Phoenix area is looking for a new dog to add to their family please think about adopting a dog either through a shelter or a rescue. And, if you are into boxers (I don’t know how anyone can’t be though!!!), please check out www.boxerluv.org. They currently have approximately 70 boxers looking for new families and homes to go home to. (Warning: If you look you will probably fall in love and have to bring one home!)

So give a big welcome to our new little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola