PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nervous


I am finishing up my very last class...it is one that I have been putting off for approximately 15 years. The dreaded Public Speaking class...or known in college circles as COM 225.

I have signed up for this class at least 5 times over the years that I have been going to college and this is the first time that I have actually had the guts to even step inside the classroom.

Today I am supposed to give a short 30-45 second memorization speech. I am not looking forward to it.

Really not looking forward to it.

Public. Speaking. Totally. Sucks. ...and that is putting it mildly.

Now that I have ranted about this, I will get back to biting my nails and imagining myself passing out when I get up to the front of the class.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it honey!!! I was scared to do speech too, but look, I became a communications major, and then ended up giving countless speeches/presentations to big wigs! :) I know it is scary, but, I have faith in you! Love you my dear!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola