PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 14, 2010

The master and his apprentice

My hubby and son are like two peas in a pod when it comes to how they view our backyard pool and swimming in it. Mostly they think that the point of the pool is seeing how big of a splash that they can make each and every time they enter the pool.

And let me tell you, my hubby takes this splash-making very seriously. Look here, he is giving our son some pointers on the best way to enter the pool, and how best to plan your cannonball attack. (Note the matching swim trunks.)


Look at the way that my son looks at his daddy...he is in complete awe in his splash-making abilities.


And boy, are they both pretty good at it!

1 comment:

  1. Your husband is hilarious, but just like any dad with a son. Teaching and living vicariously through them.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola