PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 7, 2010

My new baby!

I have a really wonderful hubby! For my graduation gift from him and Caleb, he bought me a beautiful, shiny new digital SLR camera! I am so excited, he couldn’t have picked out a better gift. I have been wanting to upgrade from my point and shoot for so, so long and have found myself perusing B&H and Amazon and reading reviews on different products. He went with the Olympus E-620. Since this is our first forte into a digital SLR, I think it’s a great place to start. I’m not looking to be a professional photographer…I just want to take really great photos of my family and friends.

A coworker gave me a beautiful bouquet of purple tulips as a graduation gift and I decided to use them as the subject of my first shots but as I was taking my first look at the camera yesterday, getting my feel of it and trying to figure out all of the buttons, I came across this photo:

Wowza...I really, really love this man! He's pretty great, isn't he?


Here are a couple of my first shots…




I can tell that I am going to have lots of fun with this graduation gift!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, you have a awesome husband!!! How great! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two photos out and you are already way ahead of me. Ok lets become a team, maybe some of your smarts will rub off on me. Oh and yeah I think you have a pretty great husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are beautiful photographs! What a wonderful graduation gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola