- Ready for my vacation and trip up to Washington. I really miss all of my friends & family and I really, really need a break from the everyday!
- Wishing for happiness and health for my friends and family.
- Excited about my new photography business. Check out my new website if you haven't already!
- Happy that I get to spend part of my weekend with my hubby. He usually works on the weekends, so it's a nice treat that our little family gets some quality time together!
- Proud that I started back to bootcamp at the beginning of August and that I haven't quit yet!
- Realizing that life is short and that my parents won't be around forever. :-(
- Finally getting my finances in line and getting better about saving for the future!
- Noticing who and what is important to me...as well as noticing who/what isn't and letting those things go.
- Wasting lots of time on Pinterest. It's so freaking addicting!
- Hungry for sweets, but I am trying to cut them out of my diet.
- Looking Forward to doing the Portland to Coast relay at the end of this month! It's something that I have always wanted to do, so when I was given the chance to join a team back in January I jumped at the opportunity! I can't wait to see my teammates and rock this thing out! (And exhaust myself at the same time!!!)
- Thankful for my friends and family for supporting me in my new endeavor! I appreciate all of the kind words from everyone both online and IRL. I love you all!!!
What are you today?
PS. I'm linking up with After Nine to Five. Check out her blog for more What Are You posts.