PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A new venture...and a new adventure!


Photobucket




I am so excited to finally share with you what I have been working on for the past month! I have decided to take the leap and start my own photography business Jenn Schell Photography. Photography is something that I have loved for years...going all the way back to when I got my first 35mm camera just after high school! (And no, I won't tell you how long ago that was, just know that it was more than a decade ago!)

I have always been a visually creative person...I love doing crafts at home and I do graphic design for a living. I have been concentrating on the graphic design part of myself for the last 5 years, but when I purchased my first DSLR a few years ago I fell in love with photography all over again. I changed platforms and upgraded to a Nikon (which I LOVE!!!) this past spring, learned to shoot in manual and things have just taken off for me! I have been doing photo shoots for friends and family, discovering and learning my own personal style and getting in as much practice as possible. After much thought and soul searching, I decided that it was finally time to take a leap of faith...time to take a chance and try doing what I love and getting paid for it!

I have so many mixed feelings, mostly happiness and excitement, but I am also scared. Scared of failing, but I know that I won't have any regrets...mostly because I am taking the chance. I won't have to wonder "what if?", I know that I have finally done it and what happens, will happen!


So head on over to my new blog, Jenn Schell Photography, and check it out! I also have a Facebook fan page, so you can "like" Jenn Schell Photography there also!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola