PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites - Aug. 19th edition

Every now and then I try to do a post called Friday Favorites. I use it to list things that I am loving that week...it's been a while since I posted one and I decided it was time today!



REGULAR Coke – OH MY. It has been so long since I had one and I had two this week! I have been a Diet Coke/Coke Zero addict drinker for over 15 years. My taste buds are all out of control with this regular Coke and they just don’t know what to do.

Ashley Sisk – This girl rocks my photographic socks off. She is a constant inspiration and is always making me want to up my game. She is sweet, caring and knows her stuff and isn't afraid to teach you new techniques. Check out her blog…you won’t be disappointed.

Carne Asada – Holy smokes, my husband and I discovered a little carniceria (Mexican butcher’s shop) not far from our house and they sell the BEST Carne Asada and homemade tortillas and we are completely addicted. I pick it up at least once a week and let it marinade in the fridge for 2 or 3 days and then we chow down on it. DELISH!

So, do you have any Friday Favorites?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola