PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

40 Bags in 40 Days


Alright...I've been talked into something. And I am going to do my best to follow through with my commitment to it...

I'm talking about my friend (both a bloggy friend and an IRL one!) Melissa's challenge to take care of 40 Bags in 40 Days.


The whole idea is to create a list of 40 places that you can clean out & organize over the course of 40 days. And since I am a big purger, I will be trying to find 40 bags of stuff to throw out, donate or sell, 'cause I am tired of all of the clutter around my house!!

I took her list and adjusted it to fit my life/house and this is what I came up with!!


So do you want to join in with us and do your own 40 Bags in 40 Days?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola