PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finally getting in front of the camera


I'm sure that most mom’s, and especially those of us mom’s that blog, can agree with me that we don’t have many photos of us with our kiddos. Usually we are the ones behind the lens taking all of the shots. We are the ones that capture our children’s smiles, our family’s events…we are the ones that document life with our cameras, and because of this we don’t have many photos of us doing things with the kids. We’re always there, enjoying the events and having fun too, but just not in the photos. 

This Father’s Day I wanted to give my husband a good gift…not just another “thing” to add to all of the other “things” in our life. I wanted to give him a memory…something that I knew that he would treasure. And luckily for me this gift was also something that I would treasure…photos of Caleb & I together.

I asked a very good friend of mine and burgeoning photographer Melissa to take some photos of Caleb & I a few weeks ago and they turned out great! I can’t begin to tell you how excited I was to finally have some good photos of the little monkey and I together. And my husband was equally excited to receive his gift.







These photo really are a special gift and I love being able to have photos of me with my little one...he really is the light of my life and having this moment in our life to keep forever is something that both me and my husband will treasure forever. 


Photobucket


ps. Melissa, I can't thank you enough for your gift to my family! The photos are beautiful and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do them for me. You really are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola