For my edit this week I used some actions from Totally Rad. Here is my formula:
1) Cleaned up the photo and added some contrast into it
2) f/zero action @ 35%
3) Homestead action @ 100%
4) Dirty Lovin texture @ 100%
5) Dirty Birdie texture @ 100%
6) Dirty Diana texture @ 85%
7) Dirty & Used Up texture @ 15%
8) Finally I added a vignette & a little blur around the edges
So a quick question to all of you...
What do you do to recapture your creative "mojo" when you get burned out? Take a vacation? Girl's Night Out? Do you just push through it?