PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Edit Me Challenge - Week 3

I am really enjoying doing the weekly Edit Me challenge over at Reflection of Something. This weeks photo really didn't require much in the way to post-processing. It just needed to have some additional contrast and then I decided to turn it black & white.

Here is my submission for this week:


Here is the original:


For my edit I did the following:
1) I cropped the image so that it more closely followed the rule of thirds.
2) I then sharpened the image, upped the contrast on it and then desaturated it.
3) Finally I added a little bit of texture to it to give it more depth.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Jen, I really like the contrast you added. Great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the BW conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the crop and the contrast! I agree it was an awesome photo sooc... fun to see the different edits. Lovely b/w.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your edit. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good B&W and this one is done perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very pretty! The crop was good. I'm starting my own challenge this Saturday and would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola